What do I do if I am involved in an accident?

What do I do if I am involved in an accident? This simple query is often asked of people who have just returned from an Emergency Room and are suffering from pain.  They receive phone calls from investigators from insurance companies and adjusters as they are still experiencing sever pain.

The best answer is to put everything on hold except your health.  You must take care of your body and see a doctor or therapist, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc.  You must rest and follow the instructions of your treating doctor.

Doctor first, lawyer second.  Call an attorney when you are starting to feel better.  A lawyer will protect you from the hassle of insurance companies.  They generally do not care about your pain, they care about limiting their loss.  They will ask you questions that will likely result in your insurance benefits being impaired or limited in some way.

At our law firm, we will do a prompt investigation.  We will track down witnesses and locate evidence.  Our investigator will obtain the police report and be sure that all of the paperwork is not your responsibility.

Contact the Law Office of Charles DeStefano and we will provide you with the boutique service that we are known for.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.